SBI Net Banking is just another helpful thing that you can apply for and it can help you a lot if you have less time going out to the SBI branch to transfer any amount of money. There are a lot of comfort when it comes to net banking and one should always have SBI net banking as there are a lot of hidden benefits to it.
We will help you to know all of them in this guide. Here is almost everything that you need to know about the steps and all such things which can help you out in the best way possible. So, let us get started –
Things to know before you apply for SBI Net Banking
Well, before you apply for the internet banking or most commonly known as net banking, then there are a lot of benefits that are associated with it. You can easily book tickets or even the most of your online shopping can be done with this thing in your hand. This is all that you need and before you apply for the internet banking, you should be using SBI credit card or Debit card.
Steps to follow for SBI Net Banking Registration Online
Here is the step to step guide that can help you with the net banking registration and it can help you out with the same. So, let us get started –
- Visit the official website of SBI on onlinesbi.com which is the only one for your net banking application.
- Now, there will be 2 sections that will pop out on the screen called personal banking and corporate banking. Find out the new user registration button on the page and there you can apply for internet banking registration.
- You will be directed to the page where you will come across a form type thing and you need to fill it with the information that they ask you. You will be asked such things like IFSC code of your branch, your account number, mobile number, nationality and all other things which help the SBI net banking.
- After you click on the submit option then there will be a OTP that will display on your mobile number that is registered with the SBI branch. You need to fill the box with the received OTP to proceed with the process.
- Now, the step 5 is to choose the registration process type as if it is from branch or from any other location or way. As you are online then you need to choose “I have my ATM Card(online registration without visit to the branch) and you are all done with the things.
- Now that you have clicked on the submit option, you will be directed to a new page where you can make a payment of Re. 1for the verification of your debit card. For all that you need to add your debit card number, expiry date, pin and the CVV.
- After the payment, you will get a temporary UserId and Password for your SBI net banking. This is all that you need to enjoy all the SBI online
How to Apply for SBI net banking offline?
You can easily do that and all you need is the documentation that is necessary. Here are the steps that you need to follow –
- Fill in the form with the required information.
- Ask them out if there are any mistakes and reconsider them before submitting.
- Once you have submitted that then you will get your net banking within some time of the application submission.
This is all that can help you out with the net banking option of SBI and with that you can get all your online transaction at ease.